After months of speculation, Cadillac has finally confirmed it will roll out a range-topping, luxurious limousine to rival the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, the BMW 7 Series, and the Audi A8. The news broke ahead of the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in California, where Cadillac chief engineer Dave Leon told reporters the rear-wheel-drive sedan will arrive in late 2015, Bloomberg reports.
In addition, Leone revealed Cadillac is also planning to introduce a redesigned SRX SUV and confirmed the launch of the ATS-Vin 2015. "This is going to be a fantastic year for Cadillac," he said.
There’s no word as to when the flagship Caddy will be unveiled, but recent reports have hinted toward a New York Auto Show debut in April 2015. Both the luxury sedan and the revamped SRX will be among the first models to be launched with Johan de Nysschen, previously in charge of the Infiniti brand, as president.
Note: Photo is of the Cadillac Elmiraj Concept
Click past the jump to read about the Cadillac LTS and SRX models
Cadillac Confirms Range-Topping Model and Redesigned SRX in 2015 originally appeared on topspeed.com on Friday, 15 August 2014 16:00 EST.
from Top Speed http://ift.tt/1sK87B5
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire